Attention Love Birds and Honeymooners! The Osa Peninsula is a close encounter with biodiversity and relaxation. Follow it with a visit to a Cloud Forest then chic resort overlooking the Central Valley.
Package Price: $2,270.86 per person (2 – 4 persons)*
• Domestic flight from San José to Puerto Jiménez,
• 4 nights lodging in Cabo Mátapalo, Osa Peninsula (all inclusive eco-lodge)
• 2 nature tours (birding, zip-line canopy or surf lessons)
• Private shuttle to San Gerardo de Dota
• 2 nights lodging in San Gerardo de Dota (all inclusive eco-lodge)
• Couples massage & sauna treatment
• Guided tour of private nature reserve
• 1 night lodging Alajuela, San José (luxury spa hotel)
• Transfer to San José International airport
• John’s Picks in-country travel support
* Pricing subject to season, availability and number of travelers.