Central Pacific Coast Travel Package (2-6 persons)
7 days/6 nights
Total Package Price: 2-3 persons: $1157.20 per person
4-6 persons: $904.00 per person
• Airport greeting & transfer to Playa Jacó (1.5 hr. drive)
• 6 nights Lodging at Paloma Blanca beachfront Condominiums, Playa Jacó Luxury condominium unit (see photo above) with complete Kitchen, a/c, flat screen T.V’s, King sized beds, WiFi, expansive terraces, & laundry room with washer/dryer. Located at the tranquil residential southern end of Jacó.
• Hyundai Tucson 4×2 SUV rental Truck provided by Adobe Rent a Car with drop off/pick up at your condo
• Chiclets Zip Line Tree Top Canopy Tour in Playa Hermosa. Wear tennis shoes, bring digital camera.
• Tortuga Surf School surf lessons at south Playa Jacó. Includes board, certified bi-lingual instructor, rash guard
• Tortuga Surf School surf lessons at south Playa Jacó. Includes board, certified bi-lingual
• Discovery Horse Tours: The Jungle Spa Adventure ride
• Pick up and Transfer from Playa Jacó to Airport
• Use of in-country Costa Rican Cell phone
• John’s Picks comprehensive in-country travel info guide, with tips and arrangement of additional local activities in Jacó region (yoga, massage, mountain bike tours, rain forest tour, custom surf photography), discounts at local restaurants, and a “Pura Vida Gift Bag” with JP endorsed local products!!
Chiclet’s Zip Line Canopy tour consists of 14 platforms perched in the rain forest covered hills overlooking the surf town of Playa Hermosa (5 minutes south of Jacó).
Tortuga Surf School instructor and owner Michael Guiterrez emphasizes fun and safety in the user-friendly waves of South Jacó Bay.
The Discovery Horse tours has you ride to a secluded mountain waterfall where you cover your self in therapeutic mud and enjoy a day of riding and fun with your fun loving, British guide Andrea Wady.